DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 8, 2019--The "Analytical Report for Healthcare Licensing with focus on Artificial Intelligence" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Believed to greatly influence our thinking skills in the future, the benefits of artificial intelligence in healthcare is widely accepted. The licensing scenario in this field therefore attracts equal importance. 280+ healthcare licensing news with focus on Artificial Intelligence are reported and analyzed to provide a snapshot view of the current business trends here.
Analytical data coverage:
- January 1, 2018 to March 31, 2019 licensing deals and negotiations
- 280+ worldwide Artificial Intelligence focused healthcare licensing news of companies across North America (60%), Europe (21%), Asia (17%)
- Small-mid-large cap companies covered - LargeCap (60%), MicroCap (21%)
- Listed and non-listed companies included (click here to view a sample list of 30 companies/institutes covered)
- 4 healthcare sub-sectors covered - Medical Devices (30%), Healthcare Services (30%), Biotech (18%), Pharmaceuticals (11%)
- 14 medicine groups studied - Oncology (35%), Neurology (13%), Cardiology (13%), Allergy & Immunology (7%), Endocrinology (6%)
- 8+ variables analyzed
- Immediate access to current global licensing trends in Artificial Intelligence businesses
- Succinct summaries of licensing deals and negotiations held worldwide
- Quick to-the-point analytical references
- In-depth updates on wider perspective of Artificial Intelligence business sector
- Directions to the emerging business prospects
Key analysis in the report:
- Leading countries in healthcare Artificial Intelligence licensing
- Most active healthcare sub-sectors in Artificial Intelligence licensing
- Distribution of Artificial Intelligence licensing deals among market cap groups
- Comparisons of different medicine groups in Artificial Intelligence licensing
- Companies currently engaging the most in Artificial Intelligence licensing
- Dynamics of varied licensing payments arrangements worldwide
Report useful to:
- Artificial Intelligence healthcare companies seeking licensing opportunities
- Artificial Intelligence healthcare companies seeking new market base
- Executives of healthcare companies negotiating licensing in Artificial Intelligence sectors
- Investors analyzing varied kinds of transaction options for Artificial Intelligence licensing
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1: Analysis of healthcare inventions with focus on Artificial Intelligence licensed during the past five quarters
1.1 Number of licensing deals with focus on Artificial Intelligence
1.2 Countries with most licensing deals with focus on Artificial Intelligence
1.3 Healthcare sub-sectors with most licensing deals with focus on Artificial Intelligence
1.4 Market capitalization groups with most licensing deals with focus on Artificial Intelligence
1.5 Medicine groups with most licensing deals with focus on Artificial Intelligence
1.6 Leading companies with most licensing deals with focus on Artificial Intelligence
1.7 Licensing payment arrangements most followed in licensing deals with focus on Artificial Intelligence
Chapter 2: Key licensing deals with focus on Artificial Intelligence during the past five quarters - By type of licensing deal
Chapter 3: Healthcare licensing deals with focus on Artificial Intelligence involving major global IT companies during the past five quarters
Chapter 4: Global healthcare inventions with focus on Artificial Intelligence licensed during the past five quarters - By region and company name
Chapter 5: Summary and conclusions
Appendix 1 List of companies/institutes covered
a) By region, country and company name
b) By sub-industry, country and company name
c) By market capitalization group, country and company name
d) By medicine group, country and company name
e) By terms of payment, country and company name
Appendix 2 List of non-listed companies covered - By country and company name
Appendix 3 List of not-for-profit institutes covered - By country and institute name
Alphabetical List of Sample 30 Companies/Institutes (of the total 516 companies covered) in the Report:
- 12 Sigma Technologies
- 3Derm Systems, Inc.
- A2A Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- AbCellera Biologics, Inc.
- ABclonal Technology Inc
- Academic Health Science Network
- Access Health Services
- Active Motif Inc
- Adaptive Biotechnologies Corp
- Adventus Ventures, LLC Medical
- Advocate Aurora Health
- Adynxx, Inc. Biotech
- Ai4gi Solutions Inc.
- AITRICS Medical
- Alibaba Health Information Technology Ltd
- Ambra Health Inc.
- American Addiction Centers
- Amgen Inc.
- Anixa Biosciences, Inc.
- Anthem, Inc.
- Apacor Ltd
- Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd
- ArisGlobal LLC Medical Devices
- Artificial Intelligence in Medicine, Inc.
- ARUP Laboratories, Inc.
- Asan Medical Center
- Atomwise, Inc.
- Autolus Limited
- Babylon Healthcare Services Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/iodj44
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190508005639/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Artificial Intelligence
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY OTHER TECHNOLOGY HEALTH OTHER HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 05/08/2019 12:08 PM/DISC: 05/08/2019 12:08 PM