DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar 14, 2019--The "Healthcare Transportation Services Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report predicts the global healthcare transportation services market to grow with a CAGR of 4.7% over the forecast period from 2018-2024.
- Rise in geriatric population with increasing incidences of chronic diseases
- Increasing awareness regarding the transportation services in healthcare
- Lack of investment of local key players
- Increasing focus on healthcare over the globe
The study on healthcare transportation services market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report on the global healthcare transportation services market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2016 to 2024.
The report on healthcare transportation services market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global healthcare transportation services market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global healthcare transportation services market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the healthcare transportation services market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the healthcare transportation services market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global healthcare transportation services market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Healthcare Transportation Services Market Highlights
2.2. Healthcare Transportation Services Market Projection
2.3. Healthcare Transportation Services Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Healthcare Transportation Services Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Type
3.4.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by End User
3.4.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Healthcare Transportation Services Market
4. Healthcare Transportation Services Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Healthcare Transportation Services Market by Type
5.1. Non-emergency Medical Transportation
5.2. Emergency Medical Transportation
5.3. Transportation Interpreters
6. Global Healthcare Transportation Services Market by End User
6.2. Nursing Care Facilities
6.3. Airport Shuttle
6.4. Ambulatory Surgery Center
6.5. Medical Laboratories
7. Global Healthcare Transportation Services Market by Region 2018-2024
7.1. North America
8. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
8.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Healthcare Transportation Services Market
8.2. Companies Profiles
8.2.1. Xpress Non-Emergency Medical Transportation
8.2.2. ATS Healthcare Solutions
8.2.3. DHL Healthcare
8.2.4. American Medical Response
8.2.6. ProHealth Care
8.2.7. ARAMARK Healthcare
8.2.8. Crothall Healthcare
8.2.9. Piedmont Healthcare
8.2.10. Watts Healthcare
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/68ql8m/healthcare?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190314005599/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:Healthcare Services,Logistics
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TRANSPORT HEALTH LOGISTICS/SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT GENERAL HEALTH
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2019.
PUB: 03/14/2019 11:20 AM/DISC: 03/14/2019 11:20 AM