DuBOIS — The Parkside Community Center is offering takeout meals to the public the week of May 25 for a $6 donation to help the center remain open, according to Executive Director Kathleen Clement.
Pick-up time will be from 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Monday: Memorial Day - closed.
- Tuesday: Sweet Italian sausage sandwich, potato, antipasto salad, fruit.
- Wednesday: Swedish meatballs, potato, vegetable, fruit.
- Thursday: Chicken parmesan, pasta, breadstick, tossed salad, fruit.
- Friday: Hot dog, baked beans, macaroni salad, dessert.