DuBOIS — The Parkside Community Center is offering takeout meals to the public the week of June 15 for a $6 donation to help the center remain open, according to Executive Director Kathleen Clement.
Pick-up time will be from 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Monday: Ham salad sandwich, vegetable soup, dessert.
- Tuesday: Fish sandwich, macaroni and cheese, cole slaw, fruit.
- Wednesday: Father's Day lunch - Roast beef, mashed potatoes, green beans, fruit.
- Thursday: Chicken cacciatore, tossed salad, fruit.
- Friday: Taco salad, fruit.