Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania has recently released its list of students named to the Dean’s List for the fall semester of the 2018-19 academic year.
To qualify for Dean’s List, a student must earn a quality point average of 3.5 or higher (based on 4.0) during the semester. Area students reaching this standard and being named to the Fall 2018 Dean’s List include:
- Nicholas Paulina of Punxsutawney. Paulina is a Supply Chain Management major at Bloomsburg University.
- Kiersten Hinton of Ridgway. Hinton is a Speech Path Audiology major at Bloomsburg University.
- Julie Marchioni of Reynoldsville. Marchioni is a Nursing BSN major at Bloomsburg University.
- Chelsea Snyder of Mayport. Snyder is a Nursing BSN major at Bloomsburg University.
- Bloomsburg University is one of 14 universities in Pennsylvania’s State System of Higher Education.
The university serves approximately 8,900 students, offering comprehensive programs of study in the colleges of Education, Business, Liberal Arts and Science and Technology.