PIERRE, S.D. (AP) — A conservative political operative who once worked on Pat Buchanan's 1992 presidential campaign and made an action movie with Jack Abramoff more recently helped arrange several speeches in South Dakota for a gun-rights activist suspected of being a covert Russian agent.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) — Authorities say a 6-year-old Florida girl has died several days after being bitten by a dog her family was watching while its owners were on vacation.
Bits & Pieces
- Summer interns getting real-life work experiences and wages at Paris Companies
- Fusco named Community Action Inc. executive director
- 'Popsicles for Patients' campaign a great success for local boy
- Reed to serve as Wilkes Adventure Education Day coordinator
- Local students graduate from Clarion University
- Penn State Extension to offer food safety workshop
- Vagabonds to be in Brockway
- Myers to attend Pitt-Bradford
- Tarcson to attend LaSalle Univ.
- St. Marys Area High School Honor Roll
PUEBLO, Colo. (AP) — The owner of a Utah minor league baseball team has backed out of a deal to move the team to Pueblo, Colorado.
HILLSBORO, Ore. (AP) -- Aubrey McCarty hit an RBI double in the top of the 10th inning to help lead the Boise Hawks to a 4-2 win over the Hillsboro Hops on Wednesday.
IHAP®’s goal is to assess the progress of the whole person health journey for each participant. The program accomplishes this by establishing realistic goals and looking at the impact on and improvements to the participant. IHAP also seeks to measure and quantify these improvements, and continually look at the sustainability the changes the participant is making. This process documents the in-depth communication among the IHAP® team, the participants and their health care providers ... this testimonial was provided by a current IHAP participant.
Three BPA advocates discuss the inner workings of a new system of health care
BPA Managing Partner Maria Kuhn has dedicated her life to serving others