DIXON, Ill. (AP) — The Latest on a house fire that killed six people in rural northern Illinois (all times local):
DETROIT (AP) — Longtime Michigan Rep. John Conyers denies sexual harassment settlements, says he knows nothing of claims.
NEW YORK (AP) — U.S. stocks are opening higher Tuesday as most industries, including technology and health care companies, start the day with solid gains. Major indexes are on track for more record highs. Solid quarterly reports are boosting companies including medical device maker Medtronic…
Badgers coach Paul Chryst talks about his team's play and preparations for Saturday, when UW travels to Minnesota to battle the Golden Gophers for Paul Bunyan's Axe.
Bits & Pieces
- Lantern Walk tours original DuBois property
- Pheasants Forever #630 holds mentored youth hunts
- Black Friday Blues Jam Returns to CAST
- Two Clearfield County Bridges in Greenwood Township are Open to Traffic Bridges replaced as part of Public-Private Partnership
- Leadership Elk & Cameron completes communications session
- DCC coaches finalize plans for "Black Friday" alumni games and reception
- DuBois native wins Face the Music Battle of the Bands contest
- Elk Co. Foundation establishes scholarships
- Gladys Schultz Memorial Scholarship established
- Scholarship for hunters
IHAP®’s goal is to assess the progress of the whole person health journey for each participant. The program accomplishes this by establishing realistic goals and looking at the impact on and improvements to the participant. IHAP also seeks to measure and quantify these improvements, and continually look at the sustainability the changes the participant is making. This process documents the in-depth communication among the IHAP® team, the participants and their health care providers ... this testimonial was provided by a current IHAP participant.
Three BPA advocates discuss the inner workings of a new system of health care
BPA Managing Partner Maria Kuhn has dedicated her life to serving others