The latest on developments in financial markets (All times local):
GRETNA, La. (AP) — The trial in a road-rage shooting that left a former NFL football player Joe McKnight dead is set to begin in a New Orleans suburb.
Everyone deserves a great love story. But for seventeen-year old Simon Spier it’s a little more complicated: he’s yet to tell his family or friends he’s gay and he doesn’t actually know the identity of the anonymous classmate he’s fallen for online. Resolving both issues proves hilarious, te…
Bits & Pieces
- IUP criminology program ranked as 'Best'
- PH DuBois Auxiliary to host 'Simply Sinatr
- Golden Gloves Boxing returns to DuBois for the 6th consecutive year
- JCHS Seeks New Writers for The Jeffersonian Journal
- New wine created to support PSU DuBOIS campus athletics
- Human Resource meeting will be held Jan. 18
- Pitt-Johnstown Dean's List
- Penn State DuBois to host youth baseball clinics
- Nominations sought for Western Pa. Environmental Awards
- South Hills offers new medical coding certification course
IHAP®’s goal is to assess the progress of the whole person health journey for each participant. The program accomplishes this by establishing realistic goals and looking at the impact on and improvements to the participant. IHAP also seeks to measure and quantify these improvements, and continually look at the sustainability the changes the participant is making. This process documents the in-depth communication among the IHAP® team, the participants and their health care providers ... this testimonial was provided by a current IHAP participant.
Three BPA advocates discuss the inner workings of a new system of health care
BPA Managing Partner Maria Kuhn has dedicated her life to serving others