Highlights of an Oval Office interview Tuesday with President Donald Trump by AP White House reporters.
A transcript of an Oval Office interview Tuesday with President Donald Trump by AP White House reporters Catherine Lucey, Zeke Miller and Jonathan Lemire. "OFF THE RECORD" indicates where portions of the interview occurred that were not for publication.
ELKINS PARK, Pa. (AP) — Investigators say a 29-year-old man was shot to death just outside of Philadelphia in an argument stemming from an apparent case of road rage.
Caesar Rodney's Lyod Coutilien scored two goals 12 seconds apart to pace the Riders to a 5-1 win over Cape Henlopen, to seize control of the Henlopen North soccer race.
Bits & Pieces
- Gospel singer, evangelist to be at Beechtree
- Annual Penn State Horticulture Show slated for Oct. 20-21
- Jeff Tech October Student of the Month
- Mengle Readers Group in Brockway
- IUP Residential Arrival honored by Green Building Alliance
- Benjamin Lee Mishler
- Free Medical Clinic of DuBois to host annual fashion show
- Community leader releases first novel
- Evelyne Paige Robinson
- St. Francis Univ. student teaches safe social media to high schoolers
IHAP®’s goal is to assess the progress of the whole person health journey for each participant. The program accomplishes this by establishing realistic goals and looking at the impact on and improvements to the participant. IHAP also seeks to measure and quantify these improvements, and continually look at the sustainability the changes the participant is making. This process documents the in-depth communication among the IHAP® team, the participants and their health care providers ... this testimonial was provided by a current IHAP participant.
Three BPA advocates discuss the inner workings of a new system of health care
BPA Managing Partner Maria Kuhn has dedicated her life to serving others