Find a local business
What do you think?
In his recent budget address, Gov. Tom Wolf proposed raising the minimum wage from $7.25 to $12 an hour, which would be the nation's highest state-level wage in 2018. Do you think this is a good idea?
- Former Ponderosa Steakhouse property sold
- Two Elk County women jailed in overdose death of relative
- Former Ponderosa owner recalls memories of family owned business
- Aunt, uncle charged in 5-year-old's death to have separate trials
- Woman charged with selling drug task force agents fake meth
- DuBois High School student creates album of original songs
- Eagles provide free lunch days to students at C.G. Johnson
- Two priests removed from ministry
- New trail system being developed in Elk/Clearfield counties
- Mackenzie Lines has talent: DAHS senior is finalist in Martin's Talent Show
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.